Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Nespresso Compatible Gourmet Coffee Capsules-60 Pod Variety Pack

We have always used espresso pods in the past but decided to try these instead and they are great!
Good variety in the bundle and the coffees are all full of flavor.
No issue in a Nespresso machine either!
This variety pack is a great starter set for any Nespresso machine or, like me, to stock up as I drink a lot of coffee.
I've tried at least one of each variety so far and all have tasted great, with deep, full bodied flavor!
I will definitely recommend these pods,
I enjoyed them and their price!


Nespresso Compatible Gourmet Coffee Capsules-60 Pod Variety Pack Caramel,Vanilla&Chocolate-For Original Line Nespresso Machine-Certified Genuine Espresso By Bestpresso - 60 Days Guarantee
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IRT0L6S/ref=cfb_at_prodpg?th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment