Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Instant Pot Vegan Cookbook: By James Miller

Hands down, the best Instant Pot cookbook I've found and I have many!!
Every recipe I've tried so far has been outstanding and delicious!
The book is very well made, colorful pictures, nice organization, lots of tips!
There are many, many more recipes in the book. 
I have tried these recipes with excellent results and they are easy to follow.
These recipes give me the flavors and, most important, the textures and appearances of my stove top cooking, but in a shorter time.
If you are new to pressure cooking you really should consider this book, liquid requirements and timing are critical to a successful outcome, just follow the directions and success is almost guaranteed.
Highly recommend!!!



https://www.amazon.com/Instant-Pot-Vegan-Cookbook-Delicious/dp/1978042337
#TT

No comments:

Post a Comment