Monday, July 30, 2018

Deley Naturals Grain Free Glucosamine for Dogs

Deley Naturals grain free glucosamine seems to be doing the job!
I'm actually pretty shocked at how different my 10-year-old bloodhound is. She used to struggle getting up,  you could almost hear her grunt like an old lady lol but she has become frisky again! She is the oldest of my 3 dogs, and she is back to playfighting and being feisty, gets up quickly and seems to be very chipper these days!
The container has a very simple and easy to read weight chart on the label. The bites themselves are about the size of a grape, and fairly soft. They don't crumble, but they also are not as firm as dry dog food. They come in a nice sized jar with a screw lid so you can keep them closed for freshness. I am really happy with this product at this point. We will have to give it some more time to see how effective they are, but for right now, my girl loves them and that is enough for me.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N32PFWJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#deleynaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment