Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Premium Airline Approved Soft-Sided Pet Travel Carrier by PetAmi

Perfect for small pets. I bought this to replace my previous carrier that my cat had torn to pieces. I was initially worried about the size when I ordered but I've now used it a couple of times and it is certainly big enough. Secure but folds down almost flat, great if you don't have the storage space for a rigid carrier. Has a firm board as the base which keeps the 'floor' stable when in use. When you first get a carrier to leave it out and open so the cat explores it and doesn't associate it with a scary or bad experience. Overall very impressed and recommend!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Premium-Airline-Approved-Soft-Sided-Pet-Travel-Carrier-PetAmi-Ventilated-Comfortable-Design-Safety-Features-Ideal-Small-Medium-Sized-Cats-Dogs-Pets/521729229
#petami

No comments:

Post a Comment