Friday, November 4, 2016

Smaller is Better!

I stopped using my phone while driving a few years ago. I was in a minor accident after getting tangled up in the wires to my earbuds and just did not want to risk it one more time. My sister suggested to pick up one of these and no more wires!
Best suggestion she has given me!

This is tiny and works so well!
It was a breeze to pair with my phone too!
The design is very nice and it really looks sharp. It fits perfectly in my ear and doesn't look weird, although because I have long hair you can not even see it! I feel a bit undercover when wearing this since no one knows you have it on~The sound quality is really good and the mic worked
great! It has a rechargeable lithium battery and is still working off my first charge, which was yesterday!! I never once had a problem with the sound or the connection via Bluetooth so this was a major positive.

Overall very good Bluetooth ear bud, really comfortable and it actually works! I would definitely recommend this!








https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Earpiece-Microphone-Hands-free-Smartphones/dp/B01MA0R8AG/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment