Monday, May 1, 2017

Kitchen Saviors Knife Sharpener Set

I bring my knives in to be sharpened about every eight weeks.
I can't stand to have unsharp knives!
I will know longer have to spend the money to do this.
This gadget is awesome!
Good solid design, the hand hold is set nicely back from the sharpening stones and the non-slip foot works perfectly.
I ran the blunt carving knife through the more aggressive sharpeners first about 5 times. I knew it was working as a fair few shavings of steel were appearing on the worktop. Ran it through the lighter side a few times and tested it. Unbelievably sharp!
Best kitchen gadget I've bought in ages, I absolutely love it. Kind of wish I hadn't upgraded my knife set now, I'm pretty sure I could have got another couple of years out of the old ones if I'd had this.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XHHGTH6/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Kitchen Saviors

No comments:

Post a Comment