Sunday, June 25, 2017

JAD GOODS Monthly Magnetic WhiteBoard Refrigerator Calendar

I bought this to put on the fridge for shopping lists and reminders and already 
I cannot remember how I survived without it.
Arrived quickly and we'll package
Board itself was a perfect size to fit on an average sized fridge and as it is blank you write your own headers. 
It could be a weekly planner, meal planner anything. The pens that came with it are a good size & are also magnetic so you don't loose them.
I can already see that this will be a very useful planner. 
Overall, I highly recommend it. 
It's the kind of thing where I wonder why I didn't buy one years ago! 
Well done Jad Goods!!!


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1FDFDC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#JadGoods

No comments:

Post a Comment