Thursday, August 16, 2018

SEEHONOR Resistance Bands Set

I normally train at home and have kettlebells and weights to facilitate this. I realized I was missing a range of exercises related to cable type machines which you find in the gym and ordered these, I was amazed. Really top quality, easy to use and with clear instructions. Very versatile with the option to add further bands all of which have their resistance level labeled on them. The build quality of everything in the package is superb, from the small karabiners which allow you to attach the band to handles to the simplicity of the door anchor. They are easy to stow in the bag provided & are so light they will be coming on holiday with me. Absolutely superb product!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F1MHJ9X/ref=cfb_at_prodpg
#seehonor

No comments:

Post a Comment