Thursday, September 20, 2018

Survivor 2-in-1 Self Defense 1,000,000V Volt Stun Gun with LED Flashlight (Multiple Colors Available)

Love my stun gun! It's an amazing quality I love how it's small enough for me to be able to wrap my hand around it and hold it secure. It's small but comfortable in the hand. You can easily conceal it in a pocket or palm it if you wanted I think these are very good self-defense options for women. The unit seems very well made, hopefully, I will never have to use itHaving this definitely makes me feel more secure. I would buy this again and I would recommend it to a friend.
 Survivor Self Defense 1,000,000V Volt Stun Gun (Multiple Colors)
 Survivor Self Defense 1,000,000V Volt Stun Gun (Multiple Colors)
https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-self-defense-stun-gun


No comments:

Post a Comment