Friday, September 29, 2017

DROCON Navigator/U31W Wi-Fi FPV Quadcopter Drone with 720P HD Camera

I don't think there are enough words to express how much fun I've been having flying this drone~
I was at first extremely intimidated to fly it, I was scared I would crash it.
The first flight took care of most of my fears. After a few flights, I was no longer in beginner mode. This is a very stable quad.
Take off and landing are quite easy too.
I must admit, this did take a little time to get used to the controls, but they are very sensitive and are extremely responsive.
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the image output; I was able to hover over the field and get excellent views of the countryside without even standing up.
I would definitely recommend this drone!



https://www.amazon.com/DROCON-Navigator-U31W-Quadcopter-Camera/dp/B071L5PNYZ/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

#DROCON

No comments:

Post a Comment