Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Duck And Goose Co Pure Memory Foam Coccyx Orthopedic Seat Cushion

When I first opened the cushion, I thought it was too hard as I was looking for something quite soft. However, after 4 days using it at work for 8 hours a day, I can honestly say that I could not live without it!!
The cut out at the back to ease pressure on your tail bone is incredible! I did not realise how much pressure was on that point until I've used this cushion and have experienced not having that pressure.
I do think this cushion makes me sit better as well, as I now tend to be able to keep a more upright position because I'm not uncomfortable like I was.
Highly Recommend!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Memory-Orthopedic-Cushion-Tailbone-Driving/dp/B071YPZ1S1/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1505957643&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=memory+foam+seat+cushion+Duck+%26+Goose&psc=1
#The Duck And Goose Co

No comments:

Post a Comment