Sunday, September 24, 2017

DUCK & GOOSE Contoured Memory Foam Pillow with Orthopedic Design

I have neck issues occasionally so I thought getting one of these would help and it does!!
Although initially, it felt very firm in comparison to my normal pillows I soon got used to and I love it!
The shape of the pillow is such that it gives the neck right angle as we sleep.
This pillow is like putting my head on a cloud. It is amazing so comfortable your head just molds into it and when you turn over or move your head on the pillow it just rebounds as if you were never there. 
The neck support is also really great and really works. 
I have slept so well since using this pillow and woken up with no pain!
I would highly recommend this to others as this really is a neck pillow that works. It is also excellent value too!

https://www.amazon.com/Contoured-Memory-Pillow-Orthopedic-Resistant/dp/B0716F48KC/ref=sr_1_13_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506251549&sr=8-13&keywords=the+duck+and+goose+co
#DUCK&GOOSE

No comments:

Post a Comment