Sunday, October 1, 2017

CHB Designer Inspired Classic Frame Horned Rim Wayfarer Sunglasses

Great pair of retro 80's wayfarer style glasses!
To be honest I wasn't expecting much from these sunglasses due to the price, however, I was proved to be wrong. 
These are just as good as some that I've spent way more money on,  They feel sturdy and the hinges aren't loose like some I've had previously. These are great stylish sunglasses. I have to admit I was very skeptical about buying sunglasses this cheap. I was worried about the quality and whether they are actually polarised. I didn't need to worry - the quality is great and they are Polarized UV400!
Highly recommend!

CHB Men's Women's Classic HD Mirrored Wayfarer Lens Metal Frame Street Fashion Designer Polarized Sunglasses UV400 with Case

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KJ65K0E/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_wiZTzbPMDX8G7
#CHB

No comments:

Post a Comment