Sunday, October 1, 2017

TOQIBO Guitar Capo with 6 Free Guitar Picks

I'm happy to let you know that I am
thoroughly enjoying my new capo. My old one vanished into the abyss
sometime ago and I never managed to find it (it's probably sitting in a
guitar case somewhere) so I decided it was time to get myself a new one.

I have found it grips great and smooth and the resulting tone is clean.
They fit very well on any desired fret, quite firmly, giving a good 'ringing' open string. 
 I've realized they're just as good as the more expensive items I usually work with whilst being far less fiddly to set up. All capo's produce a minimal amount of shift in the tuning of any guitar as do these but they remain well up to speed with most other brands, some of which are three times the price.
The spring is quite strong so ensures that the strings are held in place as they should.
Excellent service. Delivered on time.
Highly recommend!


https://www.amazon.com/TOQIBO-Guitar-Acoustic-Electric-Guitars/dp/B072JVYTHS/ref=sr_1_6?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1506863221&sr=1-6&keywords=guitar+capo
#TOQIBO

No comments:

Post a Comment