Sunday, October 1, 2017

Plant Light, SOLMORE 3Pcs 1.6ft/strip LED Plant Light Grow Strip

I tend to grow my own vegetables and have had problems with them being in too dark a room. 
Now that I have these lights, my tomatoes grow more slowly and are therefore stronger.
I love this led grow light. It makes my plants very, very happy.
I am so impressed with this light. It has been a really solid product and seems well made.Very bright with a purplish glow.
What I also truly love about this lamp setup is the flexibility like seriously you can clamp it anywhere and shine the light where you need it the most. For the price and quality, I believe It was a great idea and buy for my setup!
My tomato plants love it!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/SOLMORE-Flexible-Greenhouse-Hydroponics-Vegetable/dp/B01I9VFH54/ref=sr_1_16?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1503916957&sr=1-16&keywords=Plant+Light
#SOLMORE

No comments:

Post a Comment