Monday, March 13, 2017

Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone

One of my littles loves to sing~
So I picked up one of these microphones.
He loves it!!
This was better than expected.
The quality was good, its light considering it has built-in mic and speakers.
The mic was very easy to pair with my iPad too.
Using it as a stand-alone wireless microphone in a large size room the sound travels quite a distance and is clear without any crackling sounds. The echo sound enhances the experience as well!
The microphone is a nice solid piece of equipment and a very sleek design.
The microphone has a rechargeable battery too~
Overall I am very impressed with this microphone and my son loves it.
He has her very own portable karaoke machine without carrying all the extra equipment about and it sounds as good as a karaoke machine.
I really happy with my purchase and I would highly recommend it!

  



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N314V2M/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#IMMOSO

No comments:

Post a Comment