Sunday, March 19, 2017

FlePow 10-Port USB Charging Station Dock with Built-in Charge Cables

I really hate all the cords all over the place.
I have been looking for a charging dock that would up clean this mess up!
This did the trick!
The first thing that impressed me was that the slots are large enough to take my iPad with case, my old kindle with thick case and iPhones with cases, such a plus!
Everything connects by USB today and this unit was so effortless, truly "Plug and Play" and handles multiple requests at the same time.
It is good looking and very compact.
It is well designed.
Works well keeping all of our phones, watches, and tablets charged in one area.
Overall a great buy and organized dock!
Highly recommend
!




https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WWN31ZW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#FlePow

No comments:

Post a Comment