Monday, March 6, 2017

QUBABOBO PVC Anti Burst Exercise Ball~

I had to replace my last ball after a little over a year of use.
The ball itself is really good, blew up to the size advertised which is fantastic, in fact, I'm sitting on it now while writing this!
The material is a very good thickness like my old ball which was a pleasant and unexpected surprise.
There is a bit of texture to the outside which is good for working out giving you more stability.
The thickness is also a reassurance that this will be more durable for activities.
It has held the air well with no leaking which I am very happy about!
Great all round core muscle exercise especially for abdominal stretches and transverse abs
The ball itself is great!
The reason for the 4 stars is it did not come with instructions or a pump.
Overall, a great stability ball for the price~




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MZYJZ50/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#QUBABOBO

No comments:

Post a Comment