Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Make your old car do new tricks!

I love this gadget. It's great for people who have an old vehicle and don't have an aux cord installed. Unfortunately, I was one of those people and I have to spend a lot of time and money of burning CD's. Pairs up to your Phone with ease, no cables needed. I played music that I had on my phone as well as streamed music from the Spotify service. The sound quality was excellent for both services. The buttons on the transmitter allowed me to skip forward and backward through my music library. A tip I discovered is to make sure the volume is up on your actual phone. It will make sure that you don't have to adjust your speaker volume to an unnaturally high level.
Whenever you leave then get back into your car, device reconnects automatically.
This has a very sleek modern design, that looks awesome in my car!!
Overall a great product to get your car and your phone to work together.



https://www.amazon.com/GT-ROAD-GT-BT67-Transmitter-Technology/dp/B01I3L9SBO/ref=cm_rdp_product
#GT ROAD

No comments:

Post a Comment