Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Type C Network Adapter

This handy little device has everything you would need in a mini-hub. I find it very convenient to be able to have all my devices permanently connected to the PC/LAPTOP, and this hub takes care of that function perfectly. I have noticed no reduction in performance on either of the two external hard drives I have connected.This is a very compact USB mini hub that allows you to connect more devices without cluttering up your workspace. I personally have a very old laptop with only one USB port so this device has really improved its capabilities. Being so compact and light I'd say it was designed with laptop users in mind. I also find it very helpful for leaving connected to my iMac which has its USB ports in an inaccessible place behind the display. It's an extremely well-made product, made of matte colored metal you can tell it is a quality product. It's very weighty in your hand which I really liked.


https://www.amazon.com/Gigabit-Ethernet-Netword-Converter-Chromebook/dp/B01LXZUN2O/ref=cm_rdp_product
#G-TING

No comments:

Post a Comment