Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Seriously impressed by these Makeup brushes!

I saw oval brushes being recommended on lot's of different beauty videos and wasn't sure whether these would work as well since they were so cheap, but they are actually great! These brushes are excellent! High-quality materials and workmanship. I use the largest one to apply foundation. I would normally put 4 blobs on my face and work them in with my fingertips. Now one blob does my whole face and the finish is much better. I squeeze one blob onto the back of my left hand and apply it with the brush from there.
My under eye concealer looks so good, better than any sponge or brush has ever done and I don't have any lines which is a miracle for me!! I also struggle to keep foundation from moving on my nose but the brush has somehow made it stay and I'm still unsure how a brush does so good!!! Would 100000% recommend!



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M265CPK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
 #Ammiy

No comments:

Post a Comment