Wednesday, January 4, 2017

5 Star MP3 Player

This is an excellent little device. With 8 gigabytes I have plenty of space to store my music.
It's simple and easy to use. This is a great player! the battery life is long and it works great with audiobooks. I would recommend this player to anyone looking for a basic MP3 player that has a long battery life. My old player got to the point that it only held a charge for about 3 hours. This one goes for a long time! The sound is great for music or books. I listen to mostly to audio books and this is a great device for that. The sound quality is excellent and the size is just right. I spend a lot of time outdoors as long as the weather permits so this goes right with me as I work in the garden or sit and relax with my dog and cat. Of course, it works equally well indoors.
Also, it was super easy to load my music on.The user interface is very simple and easy to use, a huge plus for me!!!
This totally meets my needs~





https://www.amazon.com/AGPtEK-Playback-Lossless-Independent-Supports/dp/B01MTPGQ1I/ref=cm_rdp_product
# AGPtEK

No comments:

Post a Comment