Wednesday, April 19, 2017

NAVISKAUTO 12.5 inch HD Portable DVD/CD Player

I picked this up for a road trip we are taking in June.
I know it will keep the little ones entertained!
This portable DVD is wonderful. 
The picture and sound are remarkable.
The rotating screen makes it easy to view from any angle.
Buttons and layout are really easy to use (no need for instructions). 
This machine is compact and lightweight though it doesn't for a moment feel cheap.
Picture quality was way above what I expected!

The sound quality is great and you get a proper remote control and not a flimsy credit card type.
Overall, a really good portable DVD player, picture and sound quality excellent. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M6700Z4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#NaviSkauto


1 comment:

  1. I bought this DVD player so I could watch movies while walking on the treadmill. The screen is larger than any other portable DVD I saw, and the quality is just fine. I wish the sound were a little louder, but, with a set of headphones, it works just fine.

    ReplyDelete