Friday, April 14, 2017

TRUS Multifunction Wireless Travel Router

After looking at numerous other devices for the same usage in mind and having read a whole heap of mixed reviews for similar devices, I finally settled on this little unit.
I purchased this router for my trips into the city, and it was very easy to use!
I was surprised at how small it was!
Very portable but doesn't compromise on function!
I have multiple devices when I travel (PC, laptops, gaming systems) and all can be online at the same time with perfect signal strength.
This little device is phenomenal and could be priced double for what it is!
WiFi signal extends out into both front & back yards - can surf the web on the iPod or laptop while chilling in the backyard - nice.
The range on this is very good.
Overall, I highly recommend this device for its many uses and great price!!!


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M234UCF/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#TRUS

No comments:

Post a Comment