Friday, April 28, 2017

Zealot SoundLion S7 Touch Control Bluetooth Speaker

I have been looking for a larger portable speaker for some time.
Really happy I choose this one!
The sound quality of this speaker is absolutely incredible!
The bass is punchy and powerful, and it handles trebles very well too.
I could not ask for a better speaker!
The speaker can handle high volumes and is certainly a room-filler.
It paired really easily with my iPhone and you can also store your music on an SD card and play it directly.
Battery life is long as well!
You can play/pause tracks and control volume by using the buttons on the top of the speaker.
All in all, this is an excellent Bluetooth speaker that I am very pleased with and would highly recommend.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06VWN21C4/ref=cfb_at_prodpg
#zealot

No comments:

Post a Comment