Monday, April 3, 2017

Zesty Paws Pet Stain & Odor Remover

I have many foster dogs in and out of my house, some of which are not house trained yet. This situation needs a good solution. I have found that in Zesty Paws Pet Stain & Odor Remover! This is truly the good stuff! I found using it to be very easy and the results produced after using it were fantastic. It does a great job of neutralizing odors and removing stains. I have used it on my front room carpet a few times now and there haven't been any negative effects at all.Although this product is primarily for pet stains etc, I used it on a couple of older stains on my carpet. These stains have (unfortunately) been there for a considerable time and nothing would shift them. Within a few minutes of using these old stains just disappeared. I have found this product to be gentle yet strong enough to remove the most stubborn stains and the smell is very pleasant indeed. I can highly recommend this product and wish I had found it a long time ago.
Image result for Zesty Paws Pet Stain & Odor Remover
https://www.chewy.com/zesty-paws-pet-stain-odor-remover-32/dp/137071
#ZestyPaws

No comments:

Post a Comment