Sunday, May 20, 2018

Active Prods PREMIUM Hands Free Dog Leash

I bought this lead as I often walk 2  or 3 dogs at a time and wanted to be able to give my arms a break!

The lead is very strong and so far, it has held fast. I also carry a dog treat pouch from the belt and even with the added weight, it's sturdy. I get a lot of comments from other walkers saying 'that is a great idea for a lead' as it keeps hands free for taking photos etc..I am very impressed with the manufacturing quality of this lead/belt. The bungee is firmer than I had expected, but ideal for our current use. The construction is such that even after having tried shutting my car door multiple times with the lead hanging from my belt (the dog’s already in the back of the car by this time) and hence getting it in the way of the closing door many times, it shows no sign of damage.

Overall, I think it's great for walking with a dog (while keeping your hands free)
I would highly recommend this item and the company for its honesty and good pricing.



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075WDBBMQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#ActiveProds

No comments:

Post a Comment