Sunday, May 27, 2018

Vremi Blade Coffee Grinder Electric

I just love this coffee grinder!
the coffee grinder is perfect for my French press. You just put the coffee in, press the top, and voila.
The grind will be consistent as long as you don't overfill the grinder.
My French press is 16 ounces and I get the exact amount of coffee for 2 cups.

I've been using coffee grinders for 30 years and this one is by far the best coffee grinder I've ever had! The cord is hidden cleverly in the bottom so that it's easy to store or transport.
It's light, inexpensive, & very attractive on my kitchen counter. I highly recommend this product for those who still prefer the deep roasted taste of freshly ground coffee beans made in the traditional French coffee press as opposed to the single-cup coffee maker pods which are convenient but I don't find that coffee as delicious.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071FM24ZC 
#Vremi 
#food 
#vremiofficial 
#coffee 
#coffeegrinder 

No comments:

Post a Comment