Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Xtava Twirl 0.5 to 1 Inch Curling Wand

I LOVE this curling wand! 
The curls that it creates are beautiful!
Definitely be careful if you're not wearing the glove because it gets HOT.

The wand was so light and so easy to use.
 It would heat up so fast and work like a charm! I would curl my hair the night before and brush it out in the morning so it didn't look too much like I spent a gazillion hours fixing my hair (yes, yes, I know the things we do for beauty).
 I never really understood the difference between these and a curling iron, but I like the results of this much better. I would say it is a learning curve to not burn yourself, use the glove!
So, for the money, this was well worth it and I am quite pleased!
Xtava Twirl 0.5 to 1 Inch Curling Wand - Professional Dual Voltage Wand Curling Iron with Ceramic Barrel Cool Tip & Auto Shut Off - Hair Wand for Long & Short Hair with Heat Resistant Glove



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LX4LU4O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#Xtava

No comments:

Post a Comment