Sunday, May 27, 2018

Vremi 10 Piece Colorful Knife Set

If you are skeptical about purchasing knives online without being able to handle them first, relax - this is a quality product and the weight and structure of the knives are comfortable.
 The set includes every type of knife you might need, and I love the fact that each one comes with its own protective blade guard. I also have the option of storing them without the guard because they will stick to the magnetic knife holder I have on my backsplash. My favorite knife of the set is the bread knife, which slices through the crunchiest crust with ease but also can handle a tender crumb without tearing it up. These knives have had no problem cutting anything I've used them on including tomatoes, without mashing them in the process. The handles are sturdy along with the blades. The blades do not try to bend or wiggle when I am cutting something tougher such as a potato or even harder as in a sweet potato or a turnip. I left one lay in the sink by accident and nowhere was there any sign of rust.
I can honestly recommend without hesitation!

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H1ZK4ZW
#Vremi #food #vremiofficia
#knifeset
#honestreview 

No comments:

Post a Comment