Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Vremi 9 Piece Garden Tools Set

Being a homeowner is rewarding but it can be a pain when it comes to gardening. There is a lot of tools that are required in order to keep a properly maintained. Fortunately, there are companies who have put together good and inexpensive toolkits that will save you time and money. I absolutely love to garden. I have several small gardens throughout my front and backyard for flowers and ornamental bushes and plants. This bag is amazing! Not only does it carry every tool I need but it's cute too! I love the earthy color, as it doesn't look dirty after a day of gardening. Its strap is just the right length to tote it easily and the additional space inside is perfect for small plants, additional bulbs, fertilizer, sheers or a place to put trash depending on the type of gardening I am doing that day. The tools that came with the bag are really nice as well. It comes with a weeder (digs up those stubborn roots easily!), two raking tools, a tool, a transplanter, gloves and a spray bottle. I did not get the sheers mentioned but quite like the ones I have which fit right in the bag. Not only is this convenient for use, it is great for storage as well. I hang it right on a hook in my garage and it's ready to go next time I garden! Highly recommend!


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017I2TUXA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#Vremi

No comments:

Post a Comment