Tuesday, December 13, 2016

5 Star Battery!!!

I needed to replace the original battery supplied with my Dell Inspiron laptop, To be honest, I was never really happy with it, as the charge never, ever lasted that long at all, a couple of hours maximum with limited programs running. The laptop recently warned me, on more than one occasion, that the primary internal battery was not charged, it was charged but NOT holding the charge. Therefore I had to look around for a new battery, a new experience for me.I chose this one mainly because of the price.
It fit right in and took a bit to charge . I have been using it these last few days and it is working great. I have no idea what the long term will bring, for now, I am very happy with it! This battery has given my old laptop a new lease of life! Whereas the old battery would cut out with no warning, sometimes after 10 minutes and sometimes after half an hour or more, I now get plenty of juice from this new one, and get plenty of warning before the charge is exhausted. How long the charge lasts does depend on what I am doing, and although I haven’t measured the time precisely, I have been very pleased with its performance so far. I would say, on average, that it lasts a couple of hours, which might not sound a lot, but it is fine for my needs.
If you need a new battery for your laptop, I would definitely recommend this as a suitable replacement. It is reliable, efficient and reasonably priced.






https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H15RSQA/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Lenoge

No comments:

Post a Comment