Saturday, December 3, 2016

Excellent leather watch band!

I wanted to have a more "classy" band than the regular one and could not afford Apple official ones (and would not because they are crazy expensive). I found this to be a very nice, good quality strap. Well presented and (most importantly to me) already had the Apple Watch adapters installed. You'd be surprised how many come with a bag of bits and a screwdriver. I'm not an expert on leather, but this feels nice on the skin, and it hasn't caused my hand to sweat as yet - another this that has disappointed me in other, cheaper straps.
The leather is a really nice tone, supple and the stitching is very tidy.
Overall, the quality far outshines my previous purchases. Very good value for money in my opinion.




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01APSVFGE/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
# MMTOM

No comments:

Post a Comment