Saturday, December 3, 2016

Great Security Camera!!!

This does a great job and allows me to check in while I'm away. Running wires in my house would be a nightmare. These cameras are completely wireless, which is perfect for my needs. Anyone who can read and follow basic instructions will be able to finish the system's initial setup in very little time. I can't give you solid feedback on battery life yet I haven't had it long enough but initial impressions are very good. The online access is a cinch and you can share with others securely. They ARE INDEED water resistant.The video quality of the cameras is simply stunning! HD quality at 720p is amazingly sharp – I guess I didn’t expect such quality in a wireless camera. Night vision works very well for short distances.
This is an amazing home video security system! I am so glad that I found a wireless system that meets my needs. I mean it when I say that the setup and features on this system are amazing!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MEI0EE3/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment