Thursday, December 1, 2016

Love The Candlelight!!!

I am always tripping on the stairs when I come down and it is dark.
I have been looking for a light like this that isn't so bright that it wakes everyone in the house up when it goes on!
Well, I found it!!
The Clam Life Motion sensor candle light is perfect!
This LED candle surpassed my expectations and I am completely satisfied with this product.

LOOKS REAL....flickers like a real candle. No need to purchase real candles anymore.. save money and stay safe without worrying about fires!!!
You can put these anywhere and they are very easy to put up!!!
The light is very durable and sturdy!!
I would definitely recommend!!







https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N01S6XC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#clamlife

No comments:

Post a Comment