Saturday, December 3, 2016

Awesome night light for a unique gift!!!

I saw this and was like WOW!!!
I am usually looking for a specific item when I am on Amazon, and I am here a lot!
I bought this immediately.
It has exceeded my expectations! The book can be opened partially and stood up, laid flat on a table or opened into a full circle. When closed, the book snaps shut and looks as good as new. The light is powered by a USB rechargeable battery and comes supplied with a standard micro USB charging cable. I managed about 6 hours from the battery before it needed a recharged.
It is really easy to recharge~ I bought this for my Mom who is a librarian and I know she will love it~
Makes a great unique gift!!!




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3RNIL5/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Equantu

No comments:

Post a Comment