Tuesday, December 13, 2016

5 Star Gripper!!!!

I am suffering pain in my wrist, forearm, and some fingers. It may be carpal tunnel syndrome I don't know. A friend suggested I try some of these Hand Grippers which are used by Boxers to strengthen their wrists etc.
I bought two, one for each hand.
They are strongly made and very good quality.
Sturdy, yet comfortable, and the fact you can adjust the resistance is very useful; it ranks it above other brands in my opinion.
After using the grip strengthener for only a few days I can now lift the pot of coffee, without dropping it!
It also comes with a waterproof case and two squeeze balls.
Overall a very good buy and well worth the investment.




https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Grip-Strengthener-Waterproof-Guarantee/dp/B01GCAH78E/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
#FitnessInsanity

No comments:

Post a Comment