Friday, December 2, 2016

Good sound very good price....

Remember you can never have too many headphones!
When I bought these headphones I was not expecting Bose quality or anything. You have to have realistic expectations really. These headphones greatly outperformed my expectations. Excellent quality for the price. Adjustable for those of us with bigger heads. Sound quality is excellent and exactly what I wanted to listen to music whenever I'm on the computer.They definitely isolate outside noise so that one can concentrate. If you are someone who needs their bass to rumble, these are not the headphones for you.  They are for someone that wants a true sound, even and clear.
They are also super light and so comfortable. 
I am thinking I might even pay another set for my son, such a great deal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment