Saturday, February 11, 2017

Awesome Dual Mini Bluetooth Headphones !!

I have been wanting a set of dual mini earbuds, and am really happy that I tried these!
The earbuds fit like a dream and must be experienced to be believed.
I was very impressed with the quality of sound from this headset, music sounded excellent without any distortion and a proportionate amount of treble and bass to suit most tastes.
I also enjoy listening to audio books with earphones and these did the job fantastically.
I like that they are extremely lightweight, so you almost feel like you are not wearing earbuds at all.
I had them paired up with my iPhone in seconds, so easy!!!
Overall, if you're after a pair of wireless headphones you won't go wrong with these.




https://www.amazon.com/FKANT-Completely-Bluetooth-Headphones-Sweatproof/dp/B01M30I147/ref=cm_rdp_product
#FKANT

No comments:

Post a Comment