Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tblaze Android Smart TV Box

This is my first Tblaze android smart TV box, and all I can think is why did I wait so long to buy one of these!
This far exceeded my expectations!
It really works right out of the box!
I simply plugged the box, connected the HDMI cables and away I went. 
The wireless connection is super easy to set up.
It is preloaded with many apps.
Any other apps you may want can be found out the Google Play store.
The box is small and features everything an android tablet can do.
It even comes with a keyboard!
This has changed our tv viewing experience for the whole family.
This is definitely one of the best gadgets I've bought this year!
Plus, you can cut out those high cable bills!
So for those who haven't turned their old TV into a smart box yet,  I totally recommend this one!!



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06X93T8RF/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#TBLAZE

No comments:

Post a Comment