Thursday, February 23, 2017

Qiteco Solar Outdoor Garden Lights with Motion Sensor

I have numerous motion sensor lights around my property, they are a great security measure.
I needed one by the front door since I always forget to turn the porch light on before I leave~
The solar panel has a large surface area to absorb sunlight, therefore, providing more efficient charging.
A clever thing about this device is that it automatically turns on when it is dark and then automatically turns off at sunrise preserving power over the day and coming on only when the light is needed (i.e. at night/evening).
The light that automatically comes on at night is a dim light however when it detects motion, a brighter light is activated.
Overall this is a great security light that for me finally lives up to the promise of solar power. If you’re looking to add some additional lighting around your home without worrying about the electricity cost or needing to run wires then I can highly recommend it.







https://www.amazon.com/QITECO-Aluminum-Microwave-Outdoor-Garden/dp/B01LOJ2MD8/ref=cm_rdp_product
#QITECO

No comments:

Post a Comment