Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Calily Life Organic Tea Tree Shampoo + Conditioner with Dead Sea Minerals

My scalp is dry and has a build up after a few days if I don't shampoo my hair.
I am on medication that dries my scalp and skin in general.
This shampoo addresses this issue and makes my hair soft and smells nice.
Use the conditioner with it to complete the effect!
How invigorating! It felt like a bucket of ice on my scalp--but in a good way! Great to wake you up and clean your hair!
I really recommend it for someone who really wants to clean their hair from all those dirty products you use every day in your hair.
The bottles are very large, which makes this a great value!!

Calily Life Organic Tea Tree Shampoo + Conditioner with Dead Sea Minerals, Duo Set, 33.8 Oz. Each - Concentrated Extra-strength Formula - Removes Impurities, Refreshes, Softens and Invigorates

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4KPJWG/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Calily

No comments:

Post a Comment