Tuesday, February 21, 2017

ISA Professional Titanium Flat Iron Digital Hair Straightener

I have needed a new flat iron for awhile.
This is one of those things you can't do without, especially if you want to achieve perfectly straight hair.
I finally chose this one after a bit of internet research and the fact that it is red (love that)!
I have extremely curly hair and whenever I go out after straightening it becomes a frizz ball until I found this one!
It glides easily through my hair., It's easy to handle, smooths great and gets into the hard to reach areas of shorter pieces of hair.
It usually would take an hour for me to straighten my hair and with this, it literally cut the time in half.
When I'm done straightening it, my hair feels sleek and soft! I used to own a ceramic straightener but it doesn't do the job like this one does with titanium plates.
I love the fact that it has an automatic turn off feature. As I have a tendency to leave mine on.
It heats up quick and straightens so fast. I have never been happier by a hair straightener in my life (and trust me I've used many)
Definitely worth the money!
I would definitely recommend this straightener!
Best one I have ever used!!!



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015NHTFU0/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#ISA Professional





No comments:

Post a Comment