Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Excellent TSA Approved Pet Carrier!

I bought this for my kitty as I had to transport her to the vets 12 miles for an operation. It's excellent, even the vet was impressed. Before I had an old style rigid plastic box with a cage door and my girl hated it, she hid if she saw it and would get very traumatized when I eventually managed to get her in it! But this one is fabulous, she just lays out in it. It's easy to fold and pop away under the stairs, no more trips to the attic to get it! All I can say is our cat loves it and wants to live in it, doesn't come higher recommended than that! Easy to put together, easy to carry, easy to open and easy to get the cat in and out of without losing skin in the process.The carrier is very well designed and constructed. It is also TSA approved, so if you need to jump on a plane you are all set!! It comes with a removable fleece bed and padded shoulder straps! I am very impressed and wish we had something like it years ago.
All in all, I'm very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it.







https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQJ4MCQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment