Thursday, February 16, 2017

FLAWLESS Vegan Protein Powder. Non GMO Gluten Free Protein Shake

Working out twice a day really keeps me on my toes about what I put into my body.
I have been looking for a new vegan protein powder, Flawless looked like it would fit my needs~
I'm always afraid of buying these protein drinks because it never fails they all taste bad to me then it's money down the drain.
But this protein drink is different it actually tastes good!!
I have found a good combo with Flawless that I'm having a lot of success with: Mixing one scoop of the powder with 12 oz. of Almond milk and a variety of frozen organic berries is a hit in my house!
I've been drinking this combo for breakfast, and am not hungry until lunch time!
It's full of good stuff too, but I would buy it just for the taste. Worth every penny.
I would strongly recommend this product!

FLAWLESS Vegan Protein Powder. Non GMO Gluten Free Protein Shake. Chocolate 31.5 OZ - 2 Pounds

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M7RFPDZ/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Flawless

No comments:

Post a Comment