Monday, February 27, 2017

PowerMore Audiophile-grade Headphones

I have been using this every day for the past week and am really enjoying them!
Setting the headphones up for use and pairing with a phone or other device is extremely straightforward and easy.
I have used them with my Samsung phone and my iPad touch with no difficulty.
The in-ear fit is very secure and comfortable and the headphones are a pleasure to wear.
The sound quality is outstanding, particularly when listening to music
I found the sound rich and smooth, with good bass, no harshness, and plenty of volume, and the phones brought out details I had never been able to hear before listening to the same music on CD.
Overall, these headphones are great and outstanding value for money, better than many costing several times as much.
I totally recommend.



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F8PJBRY/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#PowerMore

No comments:

Post a Comment