Monday, February 27, 2017

Fantastic Bark and Meow Mobile Pet Pod Carrier Bed

I have numerous cats and dogs and always looking for new ways to transport them.
Well, these pet pods are amazing!!!!
One of my kitties is scared to death of the carrier.
So I put this out as a bed and she slept in it for 2 days.
When I went to put her in to take her to the vet, it was not a problem.
This is extremely well made and sturdy.
I have a feeling it will last for years!
The bedding is washable, there is a side pocket and a padded shoulder strap.
The top has a mesh dome so you can always keep an eye on your pet.
I am very glad I splurged to get this carrier. It is worth every penny!
I totally recommend this carrier/bed!




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85KZO6/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Bark&Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment