Thursday, February 16, 2017

Diva Skin Lightening Cream

I ordered this mainly, because of the dark spots that I started to notice on my face.
I have been using this product for a few days and the spots are already beginning to fade, plus I have a brighter more luminous skin tone.
This is a very effective moisturizer.
Extremely lightweight and not greasy at all.
It absorbs very quickly and smells is light and pleasant.
I feel it has actually improved the look of my skin.
I have combination skin with some blotchiness and this cream evens the skin tone.
It will leave your skin feeling hydrated but not overly oily.
I'd definitely recommend this!

Premium Skin Lightening Cream by Diva Fit & Sexy - Natural Body & Face Brightening Treatment, Provides Total & Effective Enhancement, Made with Organic Herbal Extracts - 4oz

https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Lightening-Diva-Fit-Sexy/dp/B01M8JF5Y0/ref=cm_rdp_product
#Diva Fit & Sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment