Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Jelly Comb 2.4G Wireless Keyboard with Built-in Large Size Touchpad

This keyboard is perfect for use with my smart TV.
It should be listed as essential for any couch potato, you will never have to move again!
The larger layout makes it easier to use than the mini keyboard style.
I was a bit apprehensive of using a touchpad instead of a mouse but it's been great to have everything in one unit.
I love this keyboard. It does everything I need it to and more.
I haven't found a button or function that hasn't worked yet.
The little touch/trackpad on the bottom is very smooth on my TV screen, there's no lag and the cursor doesn't vanish on my screen.
The wireless range of the keyboard is very good.
I would definitely recommend this keyboard to sofa surfers and to desktop users alike!



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRTZMDZ/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#jellycomb

No comments:

Post a Comment