Thursday, March 2, 2017

BESTOPE Hair Straightener Brush

This brush is great if like me you find it difficult to manage your hair.
I have long thick hair so there are actually some straightening brushes that don't work as well with my hair as others do but this one did better than some of the other ones I've tried.
This straightening brush actually got my ends pretty straight without me having to waste a ton of time doing it.
It heats up very quickly and is very easy to use.
I can definitely tell this is much better than our current-straightening brush (a well known and expensive brand).
It feels sturdy and of much better quality.
Temperature is fully adjustable.
After trying it on two different people in my family, it worked flawlessly. In one case, hair is quite curly and always a problem to treat.
This brush made the job super easy.
Overall, a very good hair brush, ergonomic design, and great price!



https://www.amazon.com/BESTOPE-Straightener-Straightening-Anti-Scald-Temperature/dp/B01MUCQKUU/ref=cm_rdp_product
#BESTOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment